South East Kent Chimney Sweeps are based in Dover, serving local domestic residences and commercial enterprises since 2015. We are passionate about chimney maintenance and customer service, having over 20 years experience in chimneys. We ensure that your chimney is safe, efficient, insurance-compliant and treated respectfully, whatever the age of your property or whatever type of fuel you burn.
Our team are fully trained experts in all aspects of solid fuel appliances, flues and sweeping, employing the most up-to-date working methods and equipment. We sweep and maintain all types of appliances and home heating methods, such as open fires, wood and multi-fuel stoves, gas fires, oil-fuelled boilers, inglenooks and cookers.
The Best in Power Sweeping
We use the award-winning, industry-approved Rodtech Power sweeping equipment.
Certificate on Completion
As a member of ICS, we will supply an insurance-approved certificate for every chimney swept.
Professional Chimney Service
As a valued customer, you will always receive a friendly, polite, clean, prompt, professional and efficient service. We are a company which prides itself on always leaving its clients satisfied with the work we have done for them.
Your Safety First
All our services are carried out with your safety in mind and in strict accordance with current regulations and approved sweeping methods.
Appointments to Suit You
We understand the demands made upon our customers in today's busy life environment, which is why we are pleased to offer our services to accommodate your available times, be it weekdays, evenings or weekends. Get in Touch to book yours now.
Friendly and Professional Service
Fully Qualified & Trained
Free No-obligation Quote
Free Clean-up Service
Based in Kent
Preparing for Your Chimney Sweeping
When you book our chimney sweeping services, there are a few steps to take:
- It is important that you allow at least twelve hours for your chimney or appliance to cool before we arrive.
- Please remove all ornaments from the mantel piece and hearth before our visit.
- There is no need to cover any floorings or furniture as we use specialist industry covers.
- We use a special industrial vacuum cleaner to catch and remove the falling soot, so we will need approximately a 1.5 metres space in front of the fireplace for the equipment.
- Please allow around 30 minutes for us to carry out our chimney sweeping service.